What is 6 Sigma
“6 Sigma is a quality program that, when all is said and done, improves your customer’s experience, lowers your costs, and builds better leaders.”.
6 Sigma at many organizations simply means a measure of quality that strives for near perfection. 6 Sigma is a disciplined, data-driven approach and methodology for Problem Solving by eliminating defects (driving toward standard deviations between the mean and the nearest specification limit) in any process – from manufacturing to transactional and from product to service. Our Experts make it simple and doable in HealthCare, Education & Service Industry. Call us on 1300 SIX SIGMA to know How & WHY?
Our vision is to become a trusted authority for small to mid size businesses wants to achieve their aspirations, embrace innovation with a fit for purpose solutions in todays disruptive market.
Our mission at 6 Sigma Consulting is to empower every business with a customized solution at an affordable cost while offering exceptional customer service .
Benefits of 6 Sigma
- It eliminate waste and inefficiency, thereby increasing customer satisfaction & effectiveness by delivering what the customer is expecting.
- Its data driven Problem Solving methodology as it It collect data -> Analyse Data -> Gives improvement Strategeis in a very disciplined manner.
- It give pure results in numbers/$ value in Financial Statements.
- Finally we can say its business-driven, multi-dimensional structured approach for:
- Increased profits & Generates sustained success.
- Improving Processes & Sets a performance goal for everyone.
- Lowering Defects
- Enhances value to customers & Uplift customer satisfaction
- Reducing process variability & Accelerates the rate of improvement.
- Reducing costs & Increase Productivity.
- Transformation : Executes strategic change.
- Promotes learning and cross-pollination.
More Information about 6 Sigma
The word Sigma is a statistical term that measures how far a given process deviates from perfection.
The central idea behind 6 Sigma: If you can measure how many “defects” you have in a process, you can systematically figure out how to eliminate them and get as close to “zero defects” as possible and specifically it means a failure rate of 3.4 parts per million or 99.9997% perfect.
Key Concepts of 6 Sigma
At its core, 6 Sigma revolves around a few key concepts.
- Critical to Quality: Attributes most important to the customer.
- Defect: Failing to deliver what the customer wants.
- Process Capability: What your process can deliver.