What is Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training?
Achieving success in the competitive corporate world requires a holistic approach that focuses on achieving excellence in the quality of products and services. This is where Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training comes in.
The Six Sigma framework comprises a set of statistical tools and methods that help identify the critical business processes requiring improvement and root-cause analysis.
If you’re looking to fast-track your business, you’ll be delighted to know that 6 Sigma Consulting has come up with an industry-leading certification program – the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training course in Australia.
As a reputed Six Sigma consultant in Australia, we aim to empower businesses to eliminate business-related problems. And we believe in delivering tailored coaching and consulting services for quality-conscious end users.
Who can Benefit from Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training?
Yellow Belt certification is the first step in the Six Sigma certification process that helps you gain basic knowledge of Six Sigma and the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control) approach.
This online Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training course in Australia best suits professionals seeking entry-level positions in the quality management sector. Project team members, supervisory staff, quality assurance analysts, and frontline workers can benefit significantly from this training and contribute better to the organisation.
Our course comprises –
- Engaging quizzes with modules on professionally developed eLearning.
- Focus on implementing the DMAIC methodology using Lean tools and techniques.
- Self-paced learning in mind
- 24/7 online portal access and messaging via internal systems.
- Access to forums, glossaries, tools, templates, and exercises for continued learning.
Six Sigma Yellow Belt eLearning Requirements
Six Sigma Consultancy’s e-learning Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training is convenient for busy professionals to learn at their own pace without disrupting their work schedules.
Completing all eLearning modules and quizzes is mandatory, with students having to pass the Define, Measure, and Control tests with a score of 80% or better.
Upon completing our online lean six sigma yellow belt training in Australia, students receive a letter of completion in eLearning and are required to complete a short assignment.
Once submitted and graded, students will receive their Yellow Belt certification from our experienced consultants.
The Yellow Belt-certified professionals can then assist Green or Black Belt professionals in implementing organisational changes.
Benefits of Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Online Training Courses in Australia
The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt online training in Australia by 6Sigma Consulting is an industry-leading program with a comprehensive learning structure to create future-ready professionals.
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt training involves a structured approach that leads to continuous improvement in quality and reduces errors and defects, thus resulting in increased customer satisfaction. It focuses on process improvement, waste elimination, cycle time improvement, and defect reduction.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt professionals act as team members for Green and Black Belt projects, assisting them in maintaining quality standards and providing support for basic improvement projects.
- It helps organisations streamline processes and reduce costs, creating a sustainable culture of continuous improvement and facilitating better decision-making through better data insights.
So, if you’re looking for an opportunity to master the art of Lean Six Sigma and add value to your organisation, contact us today.